Hello, this is a blog about my crafting, cooking and living. Please enjoy!

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Whew it's Hot!



Darn it's hot today! I had some errands to run today and now I am trying to cool off so that I can begin packing and cleaning the house. We leave in the AM for Tulsa, as soon as Randy gets home from work we are off. Gotta pack my SB stuff and some clothes, do some laundry, clean the kitchen and make dinner for K & D who will be pet sitting this weekend for us.
I started this layout at a crop that I went to a couple of weeks ago at Remember When... I didn't like it at first, but at that time it was only the white strip, the PP and the pics. After I added the title and all the embellies, I like it alot better. The white paper on the side and the die cut butterfly and dragonfly are all made out of the Doodlebug Sugar Coated Cardstock (it has glitter all over it) although you can't see it well. Most of the other stuff is K Ology or Making Memories. I wanted to play with the grommet setter thing that I bought and never used. Turned out pretty cool.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey your blog design is very nice, clean and fresh and with updated content, make people feel peace and I always enjoy browsing your site.

- Joe