Hello, this is a blog about my crafting, cooking and living. Please enjoy!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

More Ribbon Storage

Here is my solution for spooled ribbon. I use to have it on a dowel stuck through my wire target racks. I found that really annoying because all the ribbon would come off the spools and when I used a whole spool, the only way to get it out was to take them all off. I saw these cool boxes at GASC Arlington and had to get some. I bought two and needed two more! These are from Craft Mates and have dividers inside (I took them out, it made more room). The two smaller ones are the Cropper Hopper ones; they are OK but not as sturdy as the Craft Mates ones.


I had a ton of loose ribbon that wasn't on spools yet and didn't feel like putting all that ribbon on spools (some of my baskets are pretty full, too) so I made this little bag. Someone thought this up and is marketing it for like $20, it's a clear makeup bag with holes in it. Good idea, but $20 for it is nuts! I don't know how big it is though but still...$20???!!! I got the little bag at Wally World for $3.88 and sat down with my trusty Crop a Dile and Vwalla a ribbon storage that I can take with me to crops!!! See.....

1 comments:

Mary said...

Great idea. I love it.