Hello, this is a blog about my crafting, cooking and living. Please enjoy!

Monday, August 27, 2007

Back from CK Tulsa

We got back from Tulsa last night around 8, Shadow was so happy to see us! He got a butt scratching with is brush (he can't reach back there) and thoroughly enjoyed it! CK Tulsa was disappointing! I didn't take any classes, so I can't really comment on those. But, the Vendor Faire was a waste of money. They didn't have anything I was looking for (I am looking for old Basic Grey and Crate papers). They had the ones that they always have...SEI, Rusty Pickle, Heidi Swapp and Cropper Hopper (Advantus) and a bunch of cutsie page kit booths that I am not into. Technique Tuesday was there but didn't have any of their new stuff. I did get some QK dies at 30% off though. I wasn't able to crop much, all the crops at the LSS's were full so I only got to crop for about two hours (one page). I will finish the page today and post it soon.

This page is one that I started and mostly finished at the Remember When crop earlier this month. I used DCWV Once Upon a Time paper, die cuts, clitter chipboard letters and ribbon; Prima flowers, Imaginisce gem brads, Sonnets Faux Wax Seals. This is Randy at Scarby this year. I don't know who the wench is, Randy said that she was amused that he was tall enough to rest his arm on her head (apparently she is pretty tall herself). Our friend Glenn (not my brother) took this picture and actually caught Randy smiling. I love it when he smiles, I get so few pictures of him smiling though. Good job Glenn!

0 comments: