Hello, this is a blog about my crafting, cooking and living. Please enjoy!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Vacation!

Hello All
Having a wonderful vacation this week. I am messing around in my scrap room organizing and getting some stuff done! I organized my ribbon this week. I have TONS of ribbon and have changed the way I store the loose ribbon. I had most of my loose yardage on wooden pins in baskets or fish bowls or spaghetti jars. I changed it to all baskets and made tags for each basket. See....

I also rearranged some of my room. Moved the wire things and the white Elpha basket thing. I finally get to put my stuff back in the wire thing!

Half of the wire thing use to be on this table. It took up lots of room! I stacked them on the wall after we got rid of the love seat that was on that wall. This is a pick of my Ink Pad Lockers and my Alpha storage and some misc. Sterlite drawers with supplies in them.

0 comments: